Inside Studio Fundamentals Online (4 hours)
The course takes the form of hands-on training creating and developing the links between your chosen data source(s).
Upon completion of this course, participants will know how to
- Link to a data source via different methods
- Cleanse data where needed
- Join tables to expand the extracted data
- Link the data to Excel in order for the user to generate reports
- Create user types and set language, login and language options
- Create Groups and assign users
- Set access rights to the various modules
- Set group security to reporting parameters
Inside Studio Fundamentals Prerequisites
This course assumes the participant has a basic understanding of the structure to the underlying data that they would like to extract from, a basic understanding of a database structure and the fields that are necessary for reporting purposes.
Who should attend
Those users who are responsible for the building and maintaining of data extraction from varying sources.